CPRS Toronto ACE Awards 2014
The purpose of the Achieving Communications Excellence (ACE) Awards is to recognize communications excellence in the practice of public relations. Winning an ACE Award will earn you industry recognition, strengthen your strategic communication skills and get you and your work known in Toronto’s public relations community. Not to mention the ACE Awards gala is the hottest PR ticket in town – a great way to celebrate with colleagues and friends!
2014 ACE Awards: What’s New
To ensure we are currently improving the ACE Awards program, key changes to the submission and judging processes have been made. Please note the following changes as they are now in effect.
- Submission Process:
- This year, we have eliminated the executive summary submission step and there will be only ONE round of judging. All full submission binders will be marked at one time. Executive summaries remain an important component of the binder submission and guidelines are provided here.
- All marking sheets (rubrics) will be sent electronically to entrants two days following the ACE Awards Gala. Binders will no longer be returned.
- Best in Show Presentations
- Campaigns marked Best Creative will be flagged in the full submission judging session. The highest 2-3 scored campaigns will move on and present in front of the judging panel for the Best Creative Award.
- The highest 2-3 scored campaigns overall will also present to the judging panel for the Best Campaign of the Year Award.
- Note: the number of entries moving onto the Best In Show presentation is dependent on the quantity of highly scored campaigns.
2014 KEY DATES
January 17 – Early Bird Entry Deadline
January 31 – Full Binder Entry Deadline
February 21 – Leadership Awards Deadline
April TBD – ACE Awards Gala
Please refer to the entry and submission guidelines here for more information on how to submit a campaign for an ACE Award.