Business Wire is proud to be the official sponsor for CPRS Toronto’s professional development events.
- November 2, 2017: PASSPORT TO PR: FALL EDITION October 10, 2017 PASSPORT TO PR: FALL EDITION Your backstage pass to the leading public relations offices in Toronto For students Have you ever wondered what a day in the life of a public relations professional is like? On Thursday, November 2, 2017, you will have the chance to find out at our fall edition of Passport to PR. This student professional ...
- SAVE THE DATE: JANUARY 9, 2018 – PD EVENT September 15, 2017 Special event planning workshop (current trends, best practices, latest tools to execute a successful event from product launches to galas) Date: Tuesday, January 9 6pm – 8:30pm Further details to be confirmed.
- SAVE THE DATE: FEBRUARY 7, 2018 – PD EVENT September 15, 2017 Crisis and reputation management: Panel discussion (Entertainment/Sports/Fashion PR/Politics) Date: Wednesday, February 7 6pm – 8:30pm Further details to be confirmed.
- SAVE THE DATE: MARCH 5, 2018 – Mix n Mingle September 15, 2017 Annual March Membership Month: Mix n Mingle Monday, March 5 6pm – 8:30pm
- SAVE THE DATE: APRIL 3, 2018 – PD EVENT September 15, 2017 Media Relations: What does an effective campaign look like in 2018? Date: Tuesday, April 3 6pm – 8:30pm Further details to follow.
- December 4, 2017: COMM TRENDS 2018 – A Look to the Year Ahead November 8, 2016 The phrase “fake news” was recently declared the Collins Dictionary Word of the Year for 2017. If that means the public is losing trust in media, what’s the impact to PR? This trend and others such as unprecedented focus on using and interpreting data and metrics, to fully integrated marketing communications teams, to questions around polling accuracy ...