- ACE Award Judging – An Interview With Vincent Power February 21, 2017 ACE Award Judging – An Interview With Vincent Power
What is your approach when judging the ACE Award submissions?
I look to be told a story, a story whose framework is based on the RACE formula (Research, Analysis, Communication and Evaluation). The story may have a preamble (a paragraph or so that serves as an overview of ...
- February Co-Presidents Message: Love What You Do February 20, 2017 In mid-February we all take a break to celebrate the people and the things we love. Whether you celebrated St. Valentine’s Day or Family Day, it is a great time to reflect on how and why we demonstrate commitment and passion for certain aspects of our lives.
What makes you a passionate PR professional and proud ...
- Welcome New Members! February 9, 2017 AFFILIATE MEMBERS
Walid Abou-Hamde, Humber College
Gemma Adams, Humber College
Katrina Adderson, Humber College
Tayyaba Anwar, Centennial College
Melis Bagci, Humber College
Kaela Beaton, Centennial College
Rheanna Bulger, Mohawk College
Fernando Carneiro, Ryerson University
Zachary Carreiro, Humber College
Neelam Champaneri, Humber College
Paulina Cias, Seneca College
Laura Condie, Humber College
Marlene de Leon, Centennial College
Sarita Dhaka, Centennial College
Via Dulay, Centennial College
Bethany Durigon, Humber College
- Where are they now? February 3, 2017 Featuring Charzie Abendanio, Account Coordinator at APEX Public Relations Inc. and past President of the CPRS Toronto Student Steering Committee 2015-2016
What did you enjoy most about being on the SSC?
What I looked forward to the most when being part of the SSC team was the opportunity to meet students from across the GTA during the ...
- President’s Message: 2017 YOU’VE ARRIVED – THANK GOODNESS! January 12, 2017 The year of the Fire Rooster is upon us and since it only comes every 60 years, let’s make our mark! Efficient hard work filled with integrity is the key to meeting goals and achieving success this year1. We are looking forward to another successful year at CPRS Toronto, with an enthusiastic team on the ...
- We Want You! Volunteer Today! January 12, 2017 Giving to others makes you healthier and happier – but it can also bring you valuable learning experiences, enhance skill sets and provide an opportunity to try something new.
Don’t get a chance to test your writing chops in your job – why not volunteer to write a blog post?
Or maybe you aren’t getting enough field ...
- Happy Holidays from Erica and Danielle! December 24, 2016
Erica and I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a safe and happy holiday season. We hope that you enjoy your time off in the company of good family and friends. As 2016 draws to a close (and all too quickly at that!) we are taking a moment to reflect upon the ...
- Welcome New Members! December 1, 2016 NATIONAL MEMBERS
Mark Agius, SparkPR
Theresa Beenken, National Speakers Bureau
Maggie Darling, United Way Northumberland
Jessica Martin, City of Toronto
Elizabeth Sharpe, World Animal Protection
Jennifer Spencer, CNIB
Parveer Mann, Magnum Kitchens
Ashleigh Alexander, Humber College
Sydney Boivin, University of Ottawa
Reagan Bradnam, Humber College
Caitlin Crawford, Humber College
Danielle Demeyere, Conestoga College
Ellen Gouchman, Humber College
Keira Hunt, Humber College
Neja Idris, Humber College
Milica Jelic, Cenntennial College
- Event Recap: Content Strategy with Fifth Story November 28, 2016 On October 20th Fifth Story held an open house for CPRS Toronto at Workhaus and through a dynamic presentation, shared insights for creating compelling video content, and the top tips brands need to know to create engagement.
By injecting humour and high end visuals, Fifth Story’s Shelley Middlebrook and Paul Abrams kept the room entertained as ...
- Volunteer of the Year 2016 November 12, 2016
Terrence Freeman, Volunteer of the Year 2016
We’re proud to recognize outstanding individuals and achievements each year with the CPRS Toronto Leadership Awards. CPRS Toronto congratulates Terrence Freeman, our 2016 recipient of the Leadership Award for ‘Volunteer of the Year’.