- Welcome New Members! August 17, 2017 NATIONAL MEMBERS
Laura Fixman, Registered Massage Therapists Association of Ontario
Duncan Koerber, Ryerson University
Obinn Okwelume, Kojo Janitorial Solutions
John Thibodeau, Media Profile
- September 27, 2017 Annual General Meeting July 19, 2017 The Board of Directors for the Canadian Public Relations Society Toronto (CPRS Toronto) is pleased to inform all voting members of the date and time of the 2017 Annual General Meeting (AGM).
DATE: Wednesday, September 27, 2017
TIME: 5:30pm Registration / 6:00pm AGM
LOCATION: The Mill Street Beer Hall, 21 Tankhouse Lane, ...
- Event Recap – Unprecedented Crisis: Fort McMurray Wildfire July 3, 2017 On June 20, CPRS Toronto partnered with the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC) to host some of the key players in the dramatic Fort McMurray wildfire response and recovery, including representatives from the Canadian Red Cross, IBC and former members of the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. The panel was full of engaging stories and frank insight ...
- Remembering Krys Potapczyk July 3, 2017 This post is written with great sadness. As many of you may now be aware, CPRS Toronto is mourning the loss of Krys Potapczky, APR, FCPRS. Krys was an active member of CPRS, having most recently been Chair of the Accreditation in 2016.
Krys lost a hard-fought battle with cancer in late-June, 2017. The CPRS Toronto ...
- Welcome New Members! June 27, 2017 NATIONAL MEMBERS
Monica Aza, FCT
Sheri De Carlo, Savvy Communique
Lisa Duarte, Region of Peel
Jamie Ellerton, Conaptus Ltd.
Tori Gass, Toronto Hydro
Kathleen Hansma, smitten creative boutique
Jeanette Jones, Jones Communications Inc.
Erin Lemon, University of Toronto
Victoria Oilers, GoldFenix Communications
Robin Smith, Greater Toronto Port Authority
Gail Strachan, Novo Nordisk Canada Inc.
Christina Stroud, BASF Canada
Tremayne Gomes, Centennial College
Dylan Peters, Carleton University
Anthony Savonarota, York ...
- New CPRS National research explores the future of public relations in Canada June 12, 2017 On June 7, after a successful national conference that gathered over 300 practitioners, the Canadian Public Relations Society released a much anticipated white paper by CPRS Toronto member Daniel Tisch, of Argyle Public Relationships.
The paper, The elevation of public relations: A discussion paper on a profession’s present – and its possible future, was written in collaboration with ...
- June Co-Presidents’ Message June 5, 2017 Though it has begun as cloudy and rainy, Spring has brought with it some incredible accomplishments and successes from our CPRS Toronto members.
We want to raise our glasses to all the recipients of this year’s ACE Awards. It was an evening filled with friends, networking and laughter, and a wonderful celebration of success and outstanding ...
- CPRS Toronto’s Doris Whiteside Award winners share tips for success in PR school May 25, 2017 Education Chair and Board Member Heath Applebaum recently caught up with each of the seven outstanding 2016 recipients of the Doris Whiteside Award. The awards are given to one deserving student at each Toronto public relations program annually, who exemplifies both academic excellence and outstanding leadership qualities. To qualify, students must be members of CPRS ...
- Welcome New Members! March 23, 2017 NATIONAL MEMBERS
Robyn Adelson,Weber Shandwick
Susan Atkinson, Sheridan College
Mandy Bortolussi, Busch Systems International Inc.
Valerie Brive-Turtle, Corby Wine and Spirit
Shaun Brockman, Kids Help Phone
John Bugailiskis, City of Toronto
Jefferson Darrell, Ontario Science Centre
Michelle Dias, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
Dalia Kimmel, North Strategic
Kimberley Larkin, Northern Ontario School of Medicine
Tiffany Lobb, AECOM Canada Ltd.
Lindsey McCulloch, Canadian Beverage Association
Lisa Pasquin, Craft Public Relations
- No Such Thing as Generic Influence March 20, 2017 On February 28, 2017 Boyd Neil moderated a CPRS Toronto panel discussion entitled Navigating the Social Influencer Sphere. Check out his thoughts on the discussion on his personal blog